Love Life Supplements Love Life Supplements Essential Amino Acids | 300 Tablets
- Gmo free
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
BCAA 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), L - Lysine Hydrochloride, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan.
As a dietary supplement take 5 tablets daily. As a exercise aid take 5 to 10 tablets, 30 minutes prior to physical activity. Do not exceed the recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
• Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place
• Keep out of sight and reach of children.
• Add in Best before date/batch number.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
• You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Not suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers.
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Our bodies require these Amino Acids for muscle repair/growth and protein synthesis but they cannot create any of these essential amino acids, so in order for us to gain them, it must come from the food that we eat or the supplements that we take which is why they are considered to be 'essential'.
These amino acids have an absorbent rate of 99% so our bodies can fully utilize this supplement. They are suitable for people of all ages and they are particularly effective for achieving fitness goals.
The 8 Essential Amino Acids are:
Essential Amino Acids contains 1250mg of L-Leucine, 625mg of L-Valine and 625mg of L-Isoleucine per serving (one serving is 5 tablets).
DISCLAIMER: * This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site should not be construed as medical advice. We recommend consulting with your health practitioner before the use of any supplements. The results from using our products may vary depending on individual factors and we cannot be held liable for adverse consequences, which may arise following the use of a product. If you decide to use any of our supplements based on the information that we provide, you do so at your own risk.