Complete Spore Restore | Dr Mercola | 30 Capsules
Nearly everyone has heard about probiotics. Few people know about spore probiotics or spore biotics – at least not yet.
For optimal gut health, you need two different types of good bacteria: Reconditioning probiotic spores, or Soil-Based Organisms (SBOs), to condition your gut and support the growth of good bacteria, andreseeding probiotics.
Different from regular probiotics, spore-forming bacteria offer four major advantages over non-spore-forming probiotics such as Lactobacillus in your gut:
- Spores can survive the low pH of the gastric barrier to deliver the entire dosage to your small intestine (not the case for all Lactobacillus species)
- Spores resist breakdown from enzymes, solvents, and hydrogen peroxide as they travel to your small intestine
- Spores are heat-stable, so the product can be stored at room temperature without losing any potency or effectiveness
- Certain spores are antibiotic-resistant, which means you can take them while using antibiotics to help support your healthy microbiome
Dr Mercola has formulated Complete Spore Restore to include four outstanding soil-based spores or spore biotics and a prebiotic organic blend of three highly valued mushroom mycelium to potentially help:
- Improve the condition of your microbiome and gut integrity
- Promote tight junctions in your gut epithelial lining
- Support a normal inflammatory response in your gut and body
- Enhance digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Lower the pH in your gut to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Support your body’s immune function
- Reduce unwanted bio-film effects to help fight pathogenic bacteria
- Support your GI tract’s detoxification processes
- Boost the production of short-chain fatty acids by as much as 40 percent
- Enhance the benefits of Complete Probiotics (reseeding probiotics)
Think of it like a garden, where the spores act as the gardener. Like any good gardener, they pull weeds, detoxify the soil and replenish its energy and nutrient content. Spore probiotics provide a healthy foundation and growth medium.
Then you need seeds. Reseeding probiotics provide the new seeds to replace the good plants in your garden that wither due to a lack of proper soil nutrients, or assaults like harsh chemicals and herbicides.
You need both for your garden to thrive, and so does your gut.
Soil-based organisms (SBOs) are bacteria spores that work in your gut much like the gardener. Spores provide key “reconditioning” strains of bacteria that help protect and recondition your gut flora, and prepare it for the introduction of probiotics. They help your microbiome recover from on-going assaults by fluoridated and chlorinated water, stress, medications, processed foods and refined sugars, EMFs, and pollution.
Our ancestors’ diets included these bacteria spores, but today people avoid touching dirt and thoroughly scrub their vegetables to remove all traces of soil along with their naturally occurring organisms.
Adults, as a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule daily with a meal.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOTE: Because your gut needs both kinds of probiotics, many people might benefit from taking both Complete Spore Restore and Complete Probiotics especially if you have a compromised gut or if any of these situations apply to you:
- You’ve taken antibiotics any time during the last two years
- You’ve had surgery or a hospital stay within the last two years
- You’ve travelled to another country in recent months (your microbiome can change in as little as 24 hours.)
Complete Spore Restore provides four outstanding soil-based spore probiotics:
- Bacillus clausii
Most widely used probiotic in the world
Research-proven to be a potent immune stimulator
Antibiotic resistant for use during antibiotic treatment, so spores remain stable in the presence of antibiotics
- Pediococcus acidilactici
Research shows it promotes a healthy inflammatory response in the intestines as well as supporting a healthy immune response.
Can exist in anaerobic conditions like your gut.
May improve gluten sensitivity.
Helps balance your intestinal micro-flora and promote optimal health.
Produces several different antimicrobial compounds to support a healthy bacterial balance in the gut.
- Bacillus subtilis
This specific subtilis promotes a positive environment for the growth of beneficial bacteria.
Produces nattokinase (the key compound in Japanese natto) and vitamin K2
Highly important for immune development as it germinates in the small intestine.
Widely used and considered safe (GRAS – Generally Regarded As Safe).
Increases SCFA production in the gut by over 40 percent to support reconditioning of your gut and microbiome.
- Bacillus coagulans
Secretes a bacteriocin, Coagulin, which has activity against a broad spectrum of microbes.
Produces L+ optical form of lactic acid that has a greater effect on immune stimulation and gut defence.
Potent immune stimulator.
Supports digestive and urinary tract health, as well as nutrient absorption.
Intensively studied with long history of use for gut concerns and normal inflammatory response.