Calcium with Vitamins D3 & K2 | Dr Mercola | 90 Capsules
Powerful Nutrients Working Together for Strong Bones and Healthy Arteries.
Building strong, healthy bones requires regular weight-bearing exercise and the right balance of nutrients, especially calcium, vitamin K2, and vitamin D3.
Calcium with Vitamins D3 and K2 provides the perfect balance of bone health-supporting nutrients:
- Whole food Calcium Carbonate from Organic Eggshell – a 100 percent natural and sustainable source of high elemental calcium with its own essential trace minerals and naturally occurring transport proteins for maximum absorption and bioavailability
- Vitamin K2 from fermented chickpeas in its patented and clinically supported formMenaQ7® to help maintain or increase bone density and strength, support optimum calcium absorption and utilisation, and support cardiovascular health and normal blood clotting
- Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol (5,000 IU) to support calcium’s and vitamin K2’s actions to help strengthen bones and increase bone density levels
Many people today do not get enough of the nutrients needed for supporting their bone health. You need to build strong, dense bones now to get you through a lifetime of active, independent living
Taking calcium alone or in the wrong proportions with other minerals can potentially increase your risk of cardiovascular concerns.
In addition to the right kinds of physical activity, healthy bones and bone building require balancing four major nutrients: Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin K2, and Magnesium. The functions of these four nutrients are intertwined. They depend on each other for strength and effectiveness--much like the strands of a grapevine. Each has a role to play:
- Vitamin D maintains skeletal calcium balance by promoting calcium absorption in your intestines.
- Calcium and phosphate depend upon Vitamin D for bone formation.
- Vitamin K2 helps to cement the calcium you absorb into the bone matrix rather than depositing it on the inside of your blood vessels.
- Magnesium is an important mineral that your body needs to build a strong bone matrix.
Balanced nutrients equal healthy bones - We all know that Calcium is important for building strong bones. But many experts today believe that a lack of Calcium isn’t the problem—rather, it’s a lack of Vitamins K2 and D, and Magnesium, that may be putting people’s bone health at risk. It’s the balance of bone-building nutrients that truly matters. And Dr Mercola Calcium with Vitamin D & Vitamin K2 is carefully formulated to deliver the optimum levels of three essential ingredients
Consider the source - Believe it or not, many Calcium supplements derive their Calcium from mined, ground-up rocks. Not only is that not very appetising, Calcium from these sources can be difficult for your body to absorb. Dr Mercola uses whole foods whenever possible, and the Calcium in these tablets is derived from 100% natural whole food ESC eggshell Calcium, which offers pure Calcium at greater absorption levels from a natural source.
Natural, powerful vitamin D - Many people in the United Kingdom are vitamin D deficient because they don’t receive enough healthy sun exposure. This natural supplement contains Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol (4000 IU) to support Calcium’s and Vitamin K2’s role in helping to strengthen bones and increase bone density levels.
Don't forget vitamin K2 - Calcium from the right source and in the right amounts is essential for bone health, but it’s Vitamin K2 that helps take the calcium out of the lining of your arteries and puts it into your bones, where it belongs. For this supplement, Dr Mercola has selected MK-7, MenaQ7®, the only patented, clinically supported Vitamin K2 on the market. Not only does it help increase bone density and maintain healthy arteries, this form of K2 only requires only one dose a day.
Longer lives call for stronger bones - We’re living longer today. We want to enjoy our independence and live active lives much longer than past generations, too. To do that, you need strong bones. Yet, nearly half of all Americans over age 50 may be at risk with their bone health, according to some estimates. Don’t put your health and independence at risk. Get the nutrients you need to build healthy bones, naturally.
Adults, as a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule daily with a meal.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Warning: Do not take Vitamins D3 & K2 if you are currently taking a blood-thinning medication such as warfarin (Coumadin®). Speak to your doctor about the appropriate level of vitamin K you should maintain while on any anticoagulant.DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.