Black Walnut & Wormwood (540mg) | Nature's Answer | 30ml
A potent blend of two powerful anti-parasitic, antimicrobial and anti-fungal herbs that support digestive health and wellbeing.
Often used to treat candida albicans (thrush), intestinal worms and to clear a whole host of other parasites from your gut, it can also be used to support skin and cardiovascular health.
Nature’s Answer's Black Walnut and Wormwood brings you the benefits of these herbs in a natural, super-concentrated, alcohol-free extract that’s holistically balanced to promote your overall well-being.
- Expels parasites -effective against ringworm, tapeworm, pin or thread worm, and other parasites of the intestines.
- Promotes healthy skin - Tightens the epidermis layer of the skin and relieves irritation. Used to treatviral warts, eczema, acne, psoriasis, xerosis, tinea pedis and poison ivy
- Improves cardiovascular health - a good source of omega-3 ALA. It also containsmagnesium, vitamin E, protein, dietary fibre and potassium
- Holds anti-fungal, anti-microbial properties -used in folk medicine for many years as a treatment for topical, localised dermatophytic fungal infections
- Potential for controlling malaria - Plumbagin is a component of black walnut that can be considered as a new potential source of natural larvicide for the control of malaria
- Anti-malarial -Artemisinin is an extract isolated from the plant. It’s known for quickly reducing the number of parasites in the blood of patients with malaria. The WHO recommends artemisinin-based combination therapies as first-line treatment for uncomplicated P. falciparum malaria
- Kills cancer cells - According to recent studies, artemisinin can kill iron-enriched breast cancer cells similar to the way it kills malaria-causing parasites
- Contains antimicrobial and anti-fungal abilities -Not only can wormwood kill bacteria, but it’s also been shown to kill fungi. Essential oil distilled from the aerial parts of Artemisia absinthium inhibited the growth of a very broad spectrum of fungi
- Useful for treating candida overgrowth -Another study published in Planta Medica showed thatA. absinthium oil inhibited the growth ofCandida albicans. This is the the most common type of yeast infection found in the mouth, intestinal tract and vagina, and it may affect skin and other mucous membranes
- Used to treat Crohn's disease symptoms, and a possible replacement for the use of steroids - Researchers found in a recent study that there was a steady improvement in Crohn's disease symptoms in patients who received wormwood whilst simultaneously decreasing the use of steroids
Note - due to EU regulations, the 2000 mg strength version is no longer available for sale over the internet.
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature’s Answer® has identified Mother Nature’s unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilising Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology™.
- Holistically Balanced
- Promotes Overall Health and Wellbeing
- Super-concentrated 540 mg
The black walnut (Juglans nigra) has been a nutritious addition to the diets of many cultures since ancient times, from the Native American to Asian cultures. Studies have focused on the constituents, flavanoids, quinones and polyphenols found in the kernels, which are known for their anti-neoplastic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-atherogenic and neuroprotective properties.
Black walnuts are a popular superfood and modern research is only just scratching the surface, whilst trying to uncover the powerful nutritional components these unique nuts may contain.
Wormwood is actually used to eliminate intestinal worms, especially roundworms and pinworms. Just how powerful is wormwood? Well, it’s the source of the key ingredient for the herbal drug artemisinin, which is the most powerful antimalarial on the market.
And it doesn’t stop there. Scientific research also shows that wormwood can even kills cancer cells. It can also be used to treat anorexia, insomnia, anaemia, a lack of appetite, flatulence, stomach aches, jaundice and indigestion.
Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood Extract (540mg)
Nature’s Answer Black Walnut and Wormwood Complex brings you the benefits of these herbs in a natural, super-concentrated, alcohol-free extract that’s holistically balanced to promote your overall well-being.
Black Walnut developed strong protection for its seeds/nuts. The green hull of black walnut contains several potent chemicals, strong herbicides, fungicides, and vermicides, including Juglon.
Wormwood developed strong protection for its leaves and flowers. Among other chemicals, wormwood also contains Thujon, a potent toxin/vermicide, virucide, an antibiotic.
As a dietary supplement, for short term use (approximately 14 days), take 1-2 ml (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
A typical treatment would be 2 weeks with a 1-week break followed by 2 weeks, equalling 5 weeks. If you have a severe illness or you have been unsuccessfully treated for a parasite infection it is recommended that you repeat the treatment at least 4 times, with a 1-week break after every treatment.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
Nature's Answer's facility is cGMP Certified.
Shake Well. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
Consult with your medical health professional before beginning use of this product, as it may interact with other medications.
Do not use continuously.