Superba Krill Oil 500mg | Love Life Supplements | 60 Softgels
Superba Krill Oil is a premium product that is composed of 100% pure krill oil and it is sustainably fished from Antarctic Krill.
The oil is cold pressed and free from any pollutants including Hexane.
Krill Oil supplements offer a large range of health benefits and its popularity in the UK is constantly growing.
- Outstanding source of Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA andDHA
- General cardiovascular health
- Healthy joints andbones
- Regulating blood sugar levels and hormones
- Brain and nervous system
- Managing cholesterol levels
- Can help increase mood
- Helps reduce the risk of developing clogged arteries
- Made in UK in a GMP-licensed facility.
- Gluten, dairy and soy free.
The Euphausia Superba species is rich in essential Omega-3 fatty acids, Eicosapentaenoic acid and Docosahexaenoic acid (EPA and DHA).
The main difference between krill oil and fish oil is that krill oil contains an antioxidant known as "astaxanthin", which gives it a red colour instead of the usual yellow colour of fish oils. Astaxanthin also helps protect the omega 3 fatty acids from oxidation, so no additives are necessary to maintain its freshness.
Another benefit of krill oils is that the chemical structure of the fatty acids are more easily absorbed compared to fish oils and that it does not leave a "fishy" aftertaste.
Antarctic krill live in a naturally unpolluted environment, so it is free from toxins, heavy metals and other environmental contaminations.
Superba Krill Oil contains Iodine as that is an essential element that naturally occurs in seafood. Typical values range between 0.1ppm to 0.5ppm. Krill oil also naturally contains vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin D.
The softgels are made of marine gelatin and measure 15mm by 10mm.
Krill Oil (Euphausia Superba), Fish Gelatine Shell (Glycerol, Aqua).
Nutritional Information per 2 softgel capsules:
100% Pure Krill Oil 1000mg
Marine Phospholipids 400mg
Total Omega 3 220mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 120mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 56mg
Naturally Occuring Choline 50mg
Take 2-3 softgels daily with food.
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
- Allergy Advice: Not suitable for persons with an allergy to fish or shellfish. May contain traces of crustacean.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.