Wild-Caught Marine Collagen | Love Life Supplements | 318g
These Type 1 Collagen Peptides are identical to those found in human Bones and Skin and also contain high amounts of Amino Acids to help support Ligament, Tendon, Bone, Skin and Muscle Repair.
- Premium Quality Wild Caught Marine Collagen
- Sustainably Caught in the Pristine Waters of Norway
- Type 1 Collagen Peptides - Supports Bones, Skin, Hair
- Rich in Amino Acids and perfect for ligament, tendon, bone, skin and muscle repair.
- Virtually Flavourless and Tasteless - Easy to Blend With Hot or Cold Drinks
- Clean - No Fillers Made in the UK
- Microbiology and heavy metals tested, all conform to EU levels.
By increasing collagen production, you build a sturdy collagen structure in your body and strengthen connective tissues. The stronger these connective tissues are — joint cartilage, tendons, ligaments — the lower the risk of injuries.
Also contains a high amount of protein which contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. It is also important in the maintenance of normal bones, thereby supporting an active lifestyle even in old age.
Our marine collagen peptides via mild enzymatic hydrolysis. A production process which is far gentler than the one necessary to obtain bovine or porcine peptides. Additionally, marine collagen is absorbed up to 1.5 times more efficiently* in the body than mammal collagen. Our collagen’s low molecular weight of 3 kDA means that there is faster uptake and transportation of collagen peptides to skin, bones and tendons for the synthesis of new collagen.
*Sripriya, R. and Kumar, R. (2015) Food and Nutrition Sciences, Vol. 6, 1468-1478.
Norway has the largest and most sustainable cod stock in the world, and Norwegian cod numbers have been at a record high over recent years. The Norwegian fishing industry is almost unique in the world being based on sustainable fishing and clear, clean waters of the North Atlantic Ocean, hence the naturally excellent quality of the product.
The Skin of the Wild Cod Fish is a by product of the fishing industry, thereby ensuring nothing goes to waste.
What is the difference between PEPTIPLUS® Collagen (bovine) and Marine Collagen?
Marine Collagen is absorbed more easily than mammal Collagen. It is absorbed up to 1.5 times more efficiently than mammal collagen. Its smaller particle size (3kDA) allows for faster uptake and transportation of the collagen peptides to the essential areas, skin, bones and tendons for the synthesis of new collagen. Also, bovine Collagen contains both Type 1 and Type 3 Collagen where as Marine Collagen contains just Type 1 Collagen. Marine Collagen is particularly good for the skin so this may be preferable if your main reason for buying is to benefit skin, hair and nails. If your main reason for buying is for regeneration/ recovery of joints, tendons, ligaments, etc, then you may prefer to choose bovine Collagen.
Hydrolysed Marine Collagen Type 1
Take 1 heaped scoop daily. Mix with water, smoothies, coffee or your favourite beverage. Can also be used in baking or added to soups. Dissolves in hot or cold liquid.
The best time to take it for injury repair would be post training.
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
• You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.