Organic Turmeric + Organic Ginger & Black Pepper | The Good Guru | 90 Capsules
- Powerful weapon against inflammation - Inflammation is the root cause of many health conditions and has been shown to play a role in cognitive decline. The effect of Turmeric's powerful anti-inflammatory properties offer a protective benefit.
- Increases antioxidant capacity and helps fight free-radical damage - This is especially good for contributeing to the normal function of the immune system and brain function. It also protects skin from free-radical damage like environmental pollutants.
- Eases joint pain - Turmeric's anti-inflammatory benefits help manage pain and inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Protects the heart - helps improve the endothelial function
- Boosts Mood - Potential to boost levels of mood regulating neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine
- Aid in digestion - Piperine has been shown to enhance the activity of digestive enzymes in the gut, which helps your body process food more quickly and easily. Furthermore, the anti-inflammatory properties of both turmeric and piperine may aid in reducing gut inflammation, which can help with digestion.
Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory herb that has been used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments. This root which is a known cousin to Ginger is native to Southeast Asia and is sometimes called "Indian Saffron" because of its beautiful golden colour. The active medicinal ingredients in ginger are phytochemicals known as gingerols and shogoal. Ginger has long been used as an herbal remedy to relieve motion sickness, morning sickness, general nausea, and upset stomach and, more recently, post-surgical nausea and chemotherapy-induced nausea. Ginger has also been used to treat and prevent the growth of H pylori, the bacteria responsible for gastric infections and ulcers.
Turmeric and Ginger are both tremendously powerful herbs that have been used to cure and ward off numerous diseases for centuries. There is something magical about their combination. When used together they can create the perfect recipe for a healthy body. It is an old age recipe to improve health, stamina and balance.
The key compounds in Turmeric are called curcuminoids. Curcumin itself is the most active ingredient and appears to be the most important. Curcumin has several advantages to health and wellbeing. It is a strong antioxidant, and has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
However the greatest downfall of curcumin is that it is not well absorbed in the body. This is where Piperine comes in (AKA Black Pepper).
Black Pepper contains a bio-active compound called Piperine (the active compound in chilli powder and cayenne pepper). Piperine has been shown to relive symptoms of nausea, headaches and poor digestion. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
Unfortunately, curcumin in Turmeric is poorly absorbed by the blood stream therefore you could be missing out on its advantages to health. By adding Black Pepper, research supports, that combining the piperine in black pepper with the curcumin in Turmeric enhances curcumin absorption by up to 2000%. Thus meaning you will not miss out on the benefits unlike many other supplements.
Good Guru go to great lengths to source natural ingredients from around the world that are non-GMO and chemical free. Every product is handcrafted and packaged in Britain. They strive to source only the highest quality ingredients from around the world.
The brand is run by a small family of experts who have been successfully working within the health and wellbeing industry for many years and in a short space of time have already gained a spotlight in the supplement world.
Organic Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) 1050mg, Vegetable Cellulose (HPMC), Organic Ginger 130mg, Organic Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum containing Piperine) 20mg.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules (1,200mg)
Serving Per Container: 90 Capsules
Take 2 capsules daily with food.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.