Matcha Green Tea | Love Life Supplements | 60 Capsules
Matcha contains the nutrients from the entire tea leaf, which means there are greater amounts of caffeine and powerful antioxidants in it when compared with green tea.
If you are not a fan of the flavour of Matcha green tea but you still want to get all the health benefits, then taking this supplement is a great way to do so.
- Supports healthy liver and heart functions
- Can help increase metabolism
- May help reduce cholesterol and maintain a healthy weight
- May help reduce stress
- Made in UK in a GMP-licensed facility
- GMO Free
This product contains 100% Matcha Green Tea Leaf and Bud powder with no bulkers and carriers.
One serving provides 101.9mg Catechins, other green teas typically contain around 50–100 mg of catechins per 250ml.
Although this is not specifically for weight loss, it can help to boost metabolism and energy levels, which, with the right diet and exercise regime can help with the weight loss process.
Matcha Green Tea Leaf and Bud Powder, Capsule Shell: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose.
2 capsules typically provides:
Matcha Green Tea Powder 1000mg
Total Catechins 101.9mg
Contains up to 50g of caffeine per serving.
Take 2 capsules daily with food.
Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a registered healthcare professional.
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
For best before date see base.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your GP before taking Food Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Consult your GP is pregnant or lactating.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.