Magnesium Bisglycinate | Love Life Supplements | 240 Capsules
Magnesium Bisglycinate is a "chelated" supplement that combines magnesium with glycine, a non-essential amino acid which helps our bodies absorb the magnesium more effectively.
- Can help relieve sore muscles and aches
- Relaxes muscles which can help improve sleep, anxiety and relieve constipation
- Highly absorbable, bioavailable form of Magnesium
- Less likely to induce diarrhoea and other side effects of lower quality magnesium supplements.
- GMP Certified, made in UK
- Free from: wheat and gluten, egg, peanuts, trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, carrageenan, coatings and shellacs, artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives
Magnesium contributes to over 300 bio mechanical processes in our bodies and it is important to get the right amount of it to support all of these processes, but many adults today suffer from a deficiency in magnesium.
Magnesium Bisglycinate is highly effective for countering this magnesium deficiency.
Magnesium Bisglycinate, Vegetable Capsule: Hypromellose, Nu-Mag Rice Extract (Flow Agent which consists of Rice Bran Extract, Rice Hulls, Gum Arabic and Sunflower Oil).
Product Information per capsule:
Magnesium - 62.5mg
Servings per container: 60 at 4 per day serving.
L-Glycine makes up 61.2%-82.8% of the Magnesium Bisglycinate.
Take up to 4 capsules daily (4 capsules = 250mg total). It is fine to take 2 in the morning and 2 at night, if that is preferred. Do not exceed the recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
• Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
• You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Not suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers.
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.