FFP2 Face Mask | Pack of 5
NEARLY HALF PRICE
This product comes in a pack containing FIVE masks.
- Certified and tested disposable mask
- Excellent filter
- Made of safety material for no skin irritation or allergies
How to use :
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing, or for an additional layer of protection, when handled and worn correctly.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Before putting on a mask, best practice is to clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one if it should become damp and do not reuse single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Respiratory face masks are easy to use and can be worn by anyone. To fit, simply hold the mask and place it over your nose and mouth. Bring both elasticated headbands over your head and adjust the position until it’s comfortable.
Once the face mask is in place, you can adjust the fitting on your nose by pinching or moving the metal bridge section so that it fits closely but without being too tight.
The masks are comfortable to wear as they are lightweight and non-bulky.
Do not rely on race masks alone for protection. Other safety measures are recommended too, such as frequent hand washing and social distancing.
Note - these masks are not sold as PPE but instead are face coverings only for standard general daily use.
Masks may not match images, which are for illustrative purposes only. Contact for more details.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.