Coconut MCT Powder | Love Life Supplements | 429g
Vegan Friendly Coconut MCT Powder.
- 100% sourced from coconuts
The coconut MCT powder contains both caprylic acid (C8) and capric acid (C10), offering a clean source of ketogenic energy.
- 100% vegan
Completely vegan and uses acacia fibre as the oil carrier. This acts as prebiotic which promotes good gut health and will not cause glucose spikes.
- 100% non-GMO
- 100% free from gluten, sugar, sweeteners and lactose
- Manufactured here in the UK under BRC accreditation
- High in Healthy Fats and Fibre
- Easy on the Stomach and Utilised Quickly
- Zero Carbs - Paleo/Keto LCHF Friendly
- Perfect Creamer for Drinks
MCT powder is a powdered form of the MCT Oil (medium-chain triglycerides).
MCT powder is manufactured from MCT oil in a process called "spray drying". Liquid MCT oil is spray dried onto a microscopic fibrous carrier powder and micro-encapsulation is used to bind the two together. This converts the liquid MCTs into a solid powdered form.
The benefits of mct powder over mct oil:
Less Mess, Easier to Transport, More Convenient
Too much MCT Oil can sometimes lead to digestive issues, including upset stomach and diarrhoea. Many find MCT powder easier to digest.
MCT Powder mixes easily and creates a pleasant creamy texture when added to liquids. MCT oil can leave a greasy feel to coffee and drinks.
Can easily be added to all drinks, smoothies and shakes, and is also good for baking.
Medium chain triglycerides (From 100% Coconut oil), Acacia Fiber (Vegan), Silicone Dioxide
Stir 14.3g (approx. 1 scoop) into coffee, tea or your favourite hot drink as a milk replacement or an addition to milk. Can also be mixed with yoghurt or smoothies. May clump slightly. Consume 1-2 times daily. Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a qualiﬁed health care professional..
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
For best before see bottom of tub.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are pregnant or nursing.
• You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
• For Allergens see ‘Ingredient’ in bold.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.