cerascreen Cerascreen Gut Flora Test
Your gut microbiome is as unique as your fingerprint – but it says much more about your health. Scientists are currently investigating numerous connections between your microbiome and health. For example, there is mounting evidence that bacteria in the gut microbiome influence how quickly you gain and lose weight. The diversity of your gut flora is quite possibly related to gut health and the risk of illnesses. The right intestinal bacteria protect the body from diseases and digestive problems.
- Take your sample at home – conveniently and discreetly
- Receive a state-of-the-art DNA analysis
- Gain insights into the composition of your intestinal microbiome
- Get tips for your intestinal health
- Receive the result within three weeks after your sample’s arrival at the laboratory