Love Life Supplements Love Life Supplements Broccoli Sprout Extract | 60 Capsules
- Gmo free
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Contains Activated Sulforaphane
- Potent Antioxidant Complex
- New Blend - Higher Sulforaphane
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Broccoli Sprout Extract, Capsule Shell: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose, Matcha Green Tea Powder
Nutritional Information per 2 capsules:
Broccoli Extract 15,000mg
(from 15:1 extract) 1000mg
Supplying Sulforaphane 5mg
Matcha Green Tea (Green Tea Extract) 200mg
Take 2 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
For best before date see base.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition, are pregnant or nursing, or are due to undergo surgery.
• You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Broccoli sprouts are rich in antioxidants and can contain as much as 50 times the sulforaphane found in mature broccoli. This means you get as much antioxidant in 1 ounce of broccoli sprouts as you would in 3 pounds of fully grown broccoli.
Other benefits of sulforaphane include reducing inflammation and fighting unhealthy bacteria. This makes broccoli sprout an ideal supplement.
Phytofare® Catechin Complex is also used in this product to increase its bioavailability. Test results showed that Phytofare® delivered 10x higher levels of active phyto-nutrients into the blood.
There is a small amount of natural caffeine from the Phytofare Green Tea complex, which is 6% caffeine, roughly 10mg.
DISCLAIMER: * This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site should not be construed as medical advice. We recommend consulting with your health practitioner before the use of any supplements. The results from using our products may vary depending on individual factors and we cannot be held liable for adverse consequences, which may arise following the use of a product. If you decide to use any of our supplements based on the information that we provide, you do so at your own risk.