Altrient ALC | Liposomal Acetyl L-Carnitine | 30 sachets
You may never have heard of carnitine – and if that’s the case now is the time to sit up and take note.
Carnitine plays a key role in managing your energy metabolism by transporting fatty acids into your mitochondria (the powerhouses in your cells) so they can be used for fuel.
It's key for burning fat and helps boost brain performance.
BenefitsNot only does carnitine increase the mitochondria’s potential to burn fat, Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC) is also known for:
- its ability to optimise brain function because it can cross into the brain more effectively than regular carnitine.
- While in the brain, ALC helps protect nerve cells from losing receptors that allow neurons in the brain to communicate effectively with one another.
- It supports the natural production of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter.
- Plays a critical role in turning fat into energy.
- Helps maintain normal cognitive functioning of the brain.
- Acts as an antioxidant, helping to reduce oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of muscle metabolism and performance.
Helps to protect cardiovascular health.
Putting it more simply, carnitine has the potential for weight loss because of its role in burning fat for energy. This was shown in a preliminary study of overweight teenagers who took part in a combined diet and exercise program. It was found that the ones taking 1000mg of L-Carnitine each day over 3 months lost considerably more weight than individuals taking a placebo.
Altrient Acetyle L-Carnitine Nutritional Facts: 1 Sachet (5.7 mL) 30 Sachet's Per Box
|Amount Per Sachet||% NRV*|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl||1,000 mg||†|
|Phospholipids (from soy lecithin)||1,000 mg||†|
|of which phosphatidylcholine||500 mg||†|
|* Nutrient Reference Value †NRV not yet established.|
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 sachet per day. Higher therapeutic doses may be necessary, take advice from your doctor or health practitioner. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
For best results, snip or tear the notched end off the sachet, squeeze the gel contents into a small amount of water or your favourite cool beverage and shot it down quickly.
To speed up absorption drink on an empty stomach, and wait at least 15 minutes before eating.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Lecithin Phspholipids (soya), Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride, Preservative: Grain Alcohol (ethanol), Acidity Regulator: Potassium Hydroxide, Thickening Agent: Xanthan Gum.
Contains no sugar, no starch, no artificial flavours, no artificial colours, no meat products, no dairy products, no wheat, no gluten and no yeast.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.