Lactospore® Plus | Love Life Supplements | 120 Capsules
- Supports digestion
- Can help prevent bloating
- Maintain overall health
- Can prevent the growth of 'bad' bacteria and viruses
- Resists breakdown from enzymes
- Heat-stable and antibiotic-resistant
- 1 billion viable organisms per Serving
- Free from additives (no fillers, binders or anti-caking agents)
- Free from Gluten, Dairy, Soy and GMO
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Made in UK in a GMP-licensed facility
Survives low pH
Unlike many probiotics, spores can survive the acidic conditions of the gut.
More resistant to enzymes
Spores travel in the small intestine, so they are not broken down by enzymes.
Does not lose effectiveness when stored at room temperature.
Often times you would find that probiotics may clash with antibiotics, but this is not the case with spores.
Lactospore Plus also contains 2 other ingredients;
DigeZyme® Digestive Enzyme Blend
These special enzymes help to break down macromolecules into amino acids, so the body can absorb them more easily.
Prebiotic Inulin Beneo Orafti®
This non-digestible fibre promotes the health of good bacteria in your stomach. 'Good' bacteria in your body will use this to nourish and grow, which will keep you and your stomach healthy.
Inulin, LactoSpore® (Bacillus coagulans), Vegetable Capsule: Hypromellose, Digezyme® Enzyme Blend (Alpha-Amylase, Lipase, Lactase, Cellulase, Neutral Protease).
Supplement Facts per Capsule:
Inulin (Beneo Orafti®) 75mg
LactoSpore® (Bacillus Coagulans) 66.67mg (1 bln viable organisms)
Digezyme® (Alpha-Amylase, Lipase, Lactase, Cellulase, Neutral Protease) 50mg
Contains approx 35mg of corn maltodextrin in the Digezyme® enzyme blend per capsule.
Contains 15 billion CFU/g with 1 Billion Viable Organisms per one capsule serving.
Take 1 capsule daily. Preferably in the morning on an empty stomach.
Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place. Keep out of sight and reach of young children. For best before date see base.
Can be stored in a fridge after opening.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Consult your GP if pregnant or lactating.
- Suitable for vegetarians but not vegans.
- Allergy Advice: Contains Traces of Lactose.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.